Environmental Monitoring Systems
Retmon EMS is a real-time data collection and environmental monitoring system used to monitor, record and control environmental parameters (temperature, humidity, smoke, air flow, water leakage, etc.).
Retmon EMS uses smart sensors and data collection terminals for environmental monitoring. The data collection terminal does not need any computer / server connection to operate. It is easy to install and offers flexible and reliable service.
- Retmon EMS can be operated with a web browser and thus allows you to easily access the data of the area from anywhere in the world.
- In case of alarm or when the specified value ranges are exceeded; You can receive notifications in many ways such as e-mail, SMS, call, SNMP Trap.
- All data collected from sensors can be recorded and used for reporting and analysis.
- With its customizable interface, you can organize the Dashboard as you wish and access important data with a single click.
- With the industrial communication standards supported by the data collection terminal, you can include your other industrial infrastructure devices (UPS, generator, air conditioning devices, etc.) into the system.
- Data Collection Terminal supports one USB or IP camera. The area can be watched live and photographs can be taken at the moment of action.
- You can expand the coverage area of your environmental monitoring system with the sensor multiplexer hub that you will connect to the sensor port. The data collection terminal can be included in the local network with its ethernet port.
- You can also connect to the USB port of the data collection terminal with a compatible 3G Stick Modem you can access 3G / GSM internet access, send SMS or use the phone call feature.
Where is Environmental Monitoring Used?
- System Rooms
- Storage Areas (Food, Cold Weather etc.)
- Medicine / Vaccine Cabinets
- Bank Branches / ATMs
- Archive Rooms
- Base Stations
- Hospitals / Operating Rooms
- Grain Silos / Greenhouses
- Animal Farms or all areas you want to monitor outside of them
Compare our all modules.
|Multiple Dashboard Screen|
|Data Collection Services|
|Historical Data Collection Services|
|Rule & Notification Management|
|Maintenance & Service Management|